Monday, July 12, 2010

I Asked My New Roommate Nick To Give Me The First Word That Came To Mind...

Canary!

You cant rhyme anything with canary!
Oh, but on the contrary!

Some may think I am a fairy,
but really I am just the niece of a lady named Sheri.
I have probably spent too much time in Lake Erie,
that nuclear waste is very scary
the type that makes the wrong genes marry
creating 3 eyed fish that the governement has to bury

Or maybe I am a saint like the virgin mary
this may make you feel a bit wary...
especially if I start speaking Azeri
Make you need a dictionary

Sometimes I feel like I reside in a prarie
drinking too much scotch like my boss Larry
starting to see things like tom and jerry
Somone call the doctor I am a bit too merry!

see nick.. my brain is anything but airy! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment